During normal business hours, call the Utilities Department at 609-698-6185 and request that your water service be turned off (is necessary) until you can have the leak fixed.

After hours, call the Barnegat Police Department at 609-698-5000 and speak to a dispatcher. He/she will dispatch “on- call” personnel to turn your water off (if necessary).

NOTE: Barnegat Township only services to the curb. Any leak that occurs from the curb to the residence is the homeowner’s responsibility to repair.